All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Question
PostPosted: November 15th, 2015, 11:46 pm 
Master Troll

So uhm, anyone know what happened to Sustain? The last time I talked to him was, well, too damn long ago, and I want to know how hes doing. Does anyone have some info, and/or his contact? I'd really like to know.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/p ... s/advanced

Report this post
 Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Question
PostPosted: November 16th, 2015, 8:20 pm 
Princess

He made a seriously rude comment to me, that offended me, in which I told him to never do again. This caused him to delete me from battlenet and I don't know if he changed his number. I haven't heard from him since.

I don't have anymore information on what his well being is, other then he was holding steady when I saw him over a year ago now.

Report this post
 Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Question
PostPosted: December 17th, 2015, 8:54 pm 
Master Troll

Ok, I thought about it a bit. Im aware how prickly the guy could be, but last I talked to him he was dying, and despite his overall reaction, I felt I was pretty good friends with him. Do you perhaps have his old number, that you could PM to me? Its totally possible he changed it, but I'd like to find out for myself.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/p ... s/advanced

Report this post
 Offline Profile