All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: To everyone referring to PSO2 being a cash grab
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2020, 6:43 pm 

You do understand PSO2 Meseta: NG is basically an update right? It'll be a continued development on the present game. NG is not even set to come out till next year, and based off of the amount of work the dev team it's putting into it and also the achievement of JP, it's looking like a 10 year match, readily. I have complained about the present costs of game content, however the reveal of NG has made me understand the reason for the prices. Don't spread the impression of the sport being a cash grab and hurt the odds of players getting involved based on sick conceieved opinions. Not cool bros..

Er, look honestly. I may have passed up PSO2NA ENTIRELY when I knew they were doing this. I am not fond of a multigame model, I prefer to commit to a single spot. I'm now somewhat reluctant to lose money on the sport but we are going to have to see how NGS development moves.

Premium is not fashion and emotes, stock space isn't style and emotes, mags are not fashion and emotes. Should I go to say to more? I am not everyone here plays for fashion and emotes. I made those purchases assuming that SEGA would predominantly put their energy into PSO2. Keyword being mostly. I have been on PSO because the gamecube days. PSO to PSOBB is exactly what I believe is happening, and unless the match is absolute shit, YES I can see leaving behind PSO2. I just prefer to not spend my money on games which seem to not be heavily focused on by the company developing/publishing them.

No my premium won't carry over nor will the majority of my efforts related to it. Just like the fuck are they will carry over if the game isnt being released and my premium won't be busy then? My mags won't be carried over. Are you really reading at all, have you ever done any study? This is something which quickly sums it up. PSO2:NGS is another match, any grinding and time put into PSO2 doesn't directly translate over to PSO2:NGS end of this fucking story.

Unless you believe grinding for fashion by purchasing it off the industry is precisely the identical thing then sure, emphasise your fucking 99% fashion is going with you. I am not really on the aspect of pso2 being a money grab, I guess, but I really do question how Japan got 8 years out of the and we are getting like 8 weeks. (I know it's not going to discharge jan 1 2021, but the term symmetry was simply too poetic) I would really rather question the NA release wasn't tied hand and hand with this. Even just declared at the exact same time. It's barely been 3 weeks. It had to have been in the pipe for some time.

And how long do you guys think they're going to keep making new content to the older sport? Honestly and truly? Why would they spend the dev funds on upgrading the base game of PSO2 graphically if they are just going to drop it? Seriously. I have asked a lot of detractors this question rather than a single one has an actual answer to it and that being contained in the statement is the singular strongest fact that buy Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta suggests that the primary game will be OK.

Offline Profile