All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Kailick Desto-Demo-Aff lock
PostPosted: August 29th, 2017, 1:42 am 

Application Questions

Basics

Battle Tag is kphills08#1370

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec?
Kailick - Gnome Warlock- Destro/AFF/DEMO depends on fights.

--Please provide your profile link from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/ of the character you're applying on.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... us/kailick

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
ive played wow for 3 years in vanilla and only this year for this expan

--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+)

--What time zone do you live in?
PST

--Do you have any other worthwhile 100's? (Name, Class, and Server)
No one class that's it.

Playstyle

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move?

--What are your keybinds?
I use my mouse binds I have 6 buttons on the mouse to trigger CD's I use spells 1-6 with the numbers 1-6 other then that I'm a clicker (O_O) LOL!
--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
We are pretty good at DPS that's it we survive a lot of mech which is a blessing a curse depends on whos playing the lock. But we need more CC to help raid mech's.. other then that I'm just useful for summons.

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? If you're a healer, please explain what heals you use in what situations.
Destro is a rotation for IMO to stay up and refreshed at pandemic timers. But other then that its a rotation between shard gen for Inc and Chaos bolts

--Does your character have all of his artifacts? What do your artifacts look like for your alternate specs? all my specs are 55+ on the wep and are 937+ my main being 945.

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.
I was a main demo in EN TOV and NH with a switch to AFF for NH progression, switch to destro for only guldan and now this raid tier.

--Please provide an up-to-date picture of your UI (from a non-terrible site) here. List your hotkeys if they aren't easily viewable or a mod is preventing them from being viewed.

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding.

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class? Lockonestopshop.com

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters? ya of course.

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?

Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)

--Vanilla: all the way up to saph in naxx.

--Burning Crusade: didn't play

--Wrath of the Lich King: didn't play

--Cataclysm didn't play

--Mists of Pandaria didn't play

--Warlords of Draenor didn't play

Details

--Please post a link to a recent WoL/WCL report. This is a must-have.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... us/kailick
--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)? I was in Calm on Tich I left due to raid times. then I switched to proper villians they g kicked me on my Honeymoon I was just on for 2 weeks even tho they knew I was going on it.

Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?
always been a lock and love the class.

--Are you receptive to criticism?
yeah, tell me I suck it makes me better

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Kailick Desto-Demo-Aff lock
PostPosted: August 29th, 2017, 10:44 am 
Recruiter

Hey Kailick,

Thanks for submitting an application. I'm one of the resident warriors here and will start us off with a couple questions.

1. What are you looking for in a raiding guild?
2. What are your raiding goals?
3. What do you like to do outside of WoW/raiding?

Thanks!

Kyung

"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: August 29th, 2017, 10:55 pm 

1. I'm looking for a completive guild that is looking to progress through current content for completion. Also a active guild since this is a very dull time for most guilds with hard progression with the Mistress wall.
2. Completing current content.
3. I love to hike and travel, I'm also a big golfer which I'm a member at many country clubs in my area.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: September 1st, 2017, 11:39 am 
Recruiter

Hey Kailick,

Thanks for the response. We'dl like to pull you in for an interview and are wondering which days and times work best for you (lets use Proudmoore server time, which is PST, as a reference point)?

Best,

Kyung

"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

Offline Profile