All times are UTC - 7 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Warlock Class App
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2010, 11:23 am 
Troll in Training

Joined: April 13th, 2009, 8:19 pm
Posts: 199
Grind, I actually know Furi, and this is not him. Don't humor them anymore


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warlock Class App
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2010, 11:33 am 
God Breaker
User avatar

Joined: October 21st, 2008, 1:56 am
Posts: 3228
Wtbskill wrote:
Grind, I actually know Furi, and this is not him. Don't humor them anymore

Can I let him tie his own noose?

_________________
I will continue to die until morale improves
Eadra wrote:
Grind's not an idiot

When in doubt, see above statment
Grind@Ouroborosguild.com


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warlock Class App
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2010, 2:20 pm 
Troll in Training

Joined: April 13th, 2009, 8:19 pm
Posts: 199
NO IM JUDGE JUDY AND EXECUTIONER BITCH, YOU CAN BE JURY THO


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warlock Class App
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2010, 4:35 pm 
God Breaker
User avatar

Joined: October 21st, 2008, 1:56 am
Posts: 3228
ok .. so ... to be honest to you... No, we aren't taking you... I have several reasons why:

First and foremost, you seem to be lying to us.
A. You claim to be to 2(TWO) People well known by the rogue community
B.
Lockmaster wrote:
not sure what strafe means but i think it means jumping and i dont occasionaly starfe unless its for a reason( battel tactic, raid tactic PvP ect..)
Really? No respecting player who has gotten as far in PVE or PVP as your "Mains" doesn't know what strafing is.
C.
Lockmaster wrote:
keyboard but mouse for fast reflexes
Keyboard turning isn't on half of the keyboards of the better players.

So your answers don't match your other credentials.

Second your gear is all sorts of messed up, gemmed and enchanted weird. You claim this is due to leveling enchanting, but you usually mention that in your initial post, not because you are called out on it. it also doesn't explain the gems.

In any case we've done our research, we've found the flaws and I'm sorry but you are not what we are looking for.

_________________
I will continue to die until morale improves
Eadra wrote:
Grind's not an idiot

When in doubt, see above statment
Grind@Ouroborosguild.com


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Closed - Warlock Class App
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2010, 8:39 pm 

Joined: February 1st, 2010, 7:53 pm
Posts: 7
i gear my rouges to the teeth because am play them the most i just started recently started to play my lock again in like what 6-7 months. and my gear was still bad back then and its still bad now. its not the fight that i like about algalon its the visuals when he changes the background and we have to pick up the black holes that come up. disc priests are op in raid inviroment i beilive is because the fact that thay can heal themselfs back to full when they're low on health with penance and shadowfiends now hits for high amount damage, doing as much damage as a mage or rouge. also the fact that they also have inner fire increases their armor so they dont die as much in raids.favorite part in putrid the fact that the off tank gets to be the abomintaion cause it looks like a fun job. Prince would be prolly the fact that we switch off between princes and each prince has his own ability. i never really liked the queen fight that bite of hers messes up the enitre raid sometimes and wipe. i didnt transfer rouge over and faction change because its not worth the money. i got a pretty good guild and i like being on a PvP realm. and if playing with a mac is a problem. i have a windows PC that i can play on to.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Closed - Warlock Class App
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2010, 6:51 pm 
Junior Troll
User avatar

Joined: November 6th, 2008, 10:05 pm
Posts: 357
Location: China
http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/babby.swf

_________________
September 23: A baby panda dies at the National Zoo in Washington.
September 25: Mists of Pandaria launches.

Coincidence? I think not!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Closed - Warlock Class App
PostPosted: February 4th, 2010, 1:53 am 
Hippopotamus
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2008, 1:46 pm
Posts: 1923
FYI deleting your posts to make yourself look better is pointless. IF you delete them again I'll remove youur access and sticky this.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What not to do in an app: Lockmaster's App
PostPosted: February 5th, 2010, 1:36 pm 

Joined: February 1st, 2010, 7:53 pm
Posts: 7
wow u guys are funny! omg! lmao!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What not to do in an app: Lockmaster's App
PostPosted: February 5th, 2010, 1:39 pm 
God Breaker
User avatar

Joined: October 21st, 2008, 1:56 am
Posts: 3228
locksmaster wrote:
wow u guys are funny! omg! lmao!

Why did you come back out of curiosity? While I agree that kieldia's being a little over the top, was it really necessary to come back and post here?

Also for future reference in apping to guilds: the enter key is your friend. Break up the Wall of text.

_________________
I will continue to die until morale improves
Eadra wrote:
Grind's not an idiot

When in doubt, see above statment
Grind@Ouroborosguild.com


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What not to do in an app: Lockmaster's App
PostPosted: February 5th, 2010, 3:18 pm 
Junior Troll
User avatar

Joined: December 7th, 2008, 4:30 pm
Posts: 318
lol - so the lying is fine - it's the wall of text that was the problem =D

_________________
- Lazz

“Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron