All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Accepted - Warlock, Vieremathial
PostPosted: August 1st, 2017, 4:39 am 

Basics

-- My characters name is Vieremathial, his race is either gnome or human im deciding whether to race change right now, and Mainspec a Demolock but my aff is semi geared (need the leggos and more optimized gear)

-- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... eremathial

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? - I've been playing casually since cata and only started getting serious in HFC but mostly legion.

--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+) - 18

--What time zone do you live in? - MST, i live in Arizona and it doesn't use daylight savings so i am either with or an hour off PST

--Do you have any other worthwhile 100's? (Name, Class, and Server) - not really just a capped demon hunter.

Playstyle

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move?
I move with my mouse and cast with my keyboard

--What are your keybinds?
1-=, q-t, a-g, with a few shift keys mixed in.

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
Weaknesses: Lack of mobility, boss damage niche, not good at swapping(due to not being able to control pets because they're basically dots), annoying life tapping, and just generally being a turret.
Strengths: Boss Damage, Tanky, raid utility, sustain, basically i'm not gonna die unless it's a hard one shot mechanic and can do a lot of single target.

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)?
With demo it's a priority system with rules: Dreadstalkers over everything, kinda use Grimoire and doomguard on cd but try to squeeze them into thalkials, don't hold thalkials for long but aim for at 2 sets of dreadstalkers, dump shards into imps, empower in groups (ex do a dreadstalkers into imps then empower), and with the dank meme build use DE into SB to generate shards.

--Does your character have all of his artifacts? What do your artifacts look like for your alternate specs?
I have all of them, my demo one is a skull named thalkiel, my aff one is a scythe named ultalesh, and the last one is the scepter of sargeras and it rips dimensions or somethin, jk prank Demo is 946ilvl and 58 traits, aff 925ilvl 46 traits but farming for concordance, destro 925ilvl with 1 trait bc i dont play it.

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.
I'm very comfortable with demo the rotation and have 95% of my warlock hours as it. Aff I know how to play bc it's pretty simple hehe and i have been gearing it recently for mythic progression because its dominating the warlock charts on most fights. destro i played for one min on a training dummy.

--Please provide an up-to-date picture of your UI (from a non-terrible site) here. List your hotkeys if they aren't easily viewable or a mod is preventing them from being viewed.
https://gyazo.com/3389feba27c65d90c0874d30deff3eaf

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding.
Weakauras, all the guild required ones, Pawn, Prat, O and kibs item level so i can inspect everyone, Twitch emotes(make this addon mandatory its great)

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class?
I keep up with demo ongoings but there are not really any major youtube channels for demo other than Not, I keep up on the LOSS which is the class site but there hasn't been many demo changes at all.

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters?
I sometimes watch videos but most of the time I read the abilities or some written form of information so i can easily look at it during raid, I only watch videos if i cant visualize whats going on from the written guide.

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?
I always come prepared to raid but i'm not gonna complain if someone drops a cauldron B)

Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)
--Mists of Pandaria
LFR HERO
cleared normal SoO as a ret pally and monk
--Warlords of Draenor
cleared heroic HFC on a DK

Details
--Please post a link to a recent WoL/WCL report. This is a must-have.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/17900207

--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)?
Størm Stormrage - passive aggressive RL, super casual, not exceptional players ;)

Faith in Fools Stormrage - Specific raiders holding us back, multiple officers
leaving, poor tanking situation, lots of people not raid ready, attendance issues.

Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?
I love summoning people all day, i'm constantly staring at my chat waiting for someone to ask(demand) a summon. jk i like pet classes and want an army of demons to summon.

--Are you receptive to criticism?
YES, I enjoy criticizing and being criticized, arguing and defending, explaining and elaborating.

P.S. im with adradorr

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Warlock - Vieremathial
PostPosted: August 1st, 2017, 8:27 am 
Recruiter

Thanks for sending me a summon. Uhm no wait thanks for sending an application through, summon bot. Warlock I mean.

Why do you want to join this guild? It'd be a step up the progression ladder, so what makes you want to push harder and further into mythic raiding?

What are you looking for in terms of guild environment?

dookie#1491

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: August 1st, 2017, 2:20 pm 

The last two guilds Adradorr and I have been in were too casual I think, the problem was that the recruiting environment just wasn't there unlike this one and no one really got benched. In a raid I like as many people as possible to be pulling their own weight. And they just had too many people not doing that. And if I were to not be pulling my own weight I would want to be benched. In the last two guilds Adradorr and I were usually topping the charts and I personally don't like that(am I the only one?) I want to be more in the middle, pulling my own weight but not bringing us down. But I will be constantly trying to do high damage I just want to be in a good guild with the majority of the raid team being exceptional players.

In terms of guild environment I don't have any expectations other than memes be allowed (except during pulls and other important parts where focus is needed)
p.s. the twitch emotes addon allows for great memery

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2017, 11:08 am 
Recruiter

Thanks for submitting an app and your responses. Just a couple more quick questions for you:

1. What do you like to do outside of WoW/raiding?

2. What would your life be like without memes?

Thanks!

Kyung

"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2017, 6:57 pm 

Outside of raiding I do mythic plus. Outside of wow I play a number of games, like single player rpgs, or csgo. I really play a very wide variety of games on the pc.

Life without memes would be awful
It would really dampen my mood
Taking away memes is certainly unlawful
If taking away memes you do allude
Then severely disappointed I will be
But I am not wavered from applying actually

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2017, 11:21 pm 
Recruiter

interview scheduled for 9pm PST, see you then!

"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

Offline Profile