All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Returning ret application.
PostPosted: November 16th, 2017, 1:11 am 

Copied and pasted, whatever.

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec?
Lawlrekon#1121, some of you know me as Zero. My name is Mark.
I'm a human, it may change.
I like the stun break, gives me a safe feeling knowing I can tell anyone to frig right off whenever I damn well want to.
I play a paladin, I'm a one trick pony, I like ret. Oh wait prot is fun, wtf is a holy?
--Please provide your profile link from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/ of the character you're applying on.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /lawlrekon

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Longer than three or four days.
Actually 283 days 5 hours 13 minutes

--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+)
--What time zone do you live in?
central

--Do you have any other worthwhile 100's? (Name, Class, and Server)
hell no, but ill make one eventually
Playstyle
I don't feel like I can adequately describe myself in a little box of text.

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move?

If you's a clicker, you's ain't my kindsa peoples.
Idk dude, I don't click, but whatever works works in a pinch.

--What are your keybinds?

all of them do shit, do you REALLY want me to spend 20 minutes telling you what they do?
z, x, f, alt combinations with letters and numbers,

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
low mobility(ROCKET BOOOTS BOIIIII)
pallies are the shiznitus man

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? If you're a healer, please explain what heals you use in what situations.
build holy power as quick as i can to throw out holy power spending abilities as quick as i can depending on the situation

--Does your character have all of his artifacts? What do your artifacts look like for your alternate specs?
yes
eh, i can play prot somewhat, idk what a holy is

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.
i smack shit with ret
i get smacked by shit with prot
i fix the smacks with holy, but i dont like holy

--Please provide an up-to-date picture of your UI (from a non-terrible site) here. List your hotkeys if they aren't easily viewable or a mod is preventing them from being viewed.
i shoved everything to the sides, dbm yells at me in the middle of my screen. woooo

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding.
the usual, dbm, omen, astral keys is cool, i really want to do more mythic+ dungmins

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class?
URRRRRRRR DAAYYYY

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters?
I wanna do shit on the PTR so we can piss through it when it goes live.

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?
Hell no, I want my spirit gems back.
(I keep my mats on deck man.)
Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)

--Vanilla:
wtf is a molten core?
I seriously didn't play much.
--Burning Crusade:
wtf, kara is kinda fun
The most I did was pug kara, and maybe some heroic 5 mans.
--Wrath of the Lich King:
LETS DEVOTE MY ENTIRE LIFE TO A VIDEO GAME
Literally.
--Cataclysm
oh god life is ass, my best friend is gay! Oh shit, i learned what girls are
I didn't play at all.
--Mists of Pandaria
lets try wow again, WHERE IS EVERYONE?, why is this dude in love with me?
Played maybe a month or two? I got into league of legends more around this time, got to mid diamond.
--Warlords of Draenor
Halsey said we don't talk about this.
I don't see why though, I had fun leveling through WoD stuffs. Confused on the timeline, why is Illidan a good guy?
Details

--Please post a link to a recent WoL/WCL report. This is a must-have.
wut
No really, I haven't done any of this stuff.
--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)?
Well, you guys left me on Bad's Edge while I was away. Jesus fuck I've missed you dudes.
I'm in bear team six now, they're like 6 or 7 our of 9. My room mate doesn't get along with them, they're kind of dicks to him. I quit going because of how they talk about him. Gotta look out for my homiebrodawgmanguy

Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?
i wanted to be a shaman, but everyone played alliance so i picked pally because fucking damnit why is my class color pink?
--Are you receptive to criticism?
Always, I want to be wrong. Prove me wrong, then teach me how to be right.
No really, I fuck up all the time.

Also, can we work on making a group of people who skip all adult-ish responsibilities the day antorus comes out to bench it for a shot at getting a server first? I'd like to.
I just miss you dudes, it hasn't been a fun seven-ish years, but I've always spoke highly of you guys. Anyone who knows me, knows my story about the computer blowing up.(I have TWO rigs now, so if one does blow up, I've got a spare right next to it.) I would have said something sooner if it wasn't for me being in my own head and thinking everyone would be mad at me from not coming back right away.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Returning ret application.
PostPosted: November 16th, 2017, 10:46 pm 
Recruiter

Once you join Ouro, you never leave Ouro...

For references, see:
Halsey
Nikki
Phoenix
Tekk
Everyone who quit and returned to playing

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Returning ret application.
PostPosted: November 17th, 2017, 2:13 am 

Well I didn't really "leave" my pc decided to take a uhm, very long nap. When I logged back on, they had transfered from blade's edge without me. I was just a chicken shit and was too scared to pop back up.

Offline Profile