All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Closed - Flewf, Feral Druid Application
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2017, 1:32 am 

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec?
Flewf, Night elf feral druid
--Please provide your profile link from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/ of the character you're applying on.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... oore/flewf
--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since BC but I was super casual when I was younger and just enjoyed leveling. I started casually raiding in Mists and off and on raided throughout WoD. I started seriously raiding in legion.
--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+)
I am 19 years old (will be 20 in January)
--What time zone do you live in?
EST
--Do you have any other worthwhile 100's? (Name, Class, and Server)
Iamfloof - rogue on whisperwind at like 905 ilvl, I don't play her very much though.

Playstyle

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move?
I use my keyboard for all of my spells. For shifting forms I use my mouse wheel. In the past I used to use my razer mouse but I still prefer the keyboard!

--What are your keybinds? For my basic rotation I have shred on 1, rake on 2, rip on 3, maim on 4, ferocious bite on 5, swipe on 6, thrash on shift-6. shift-t for artifact, R for my berserk/incarn, shift-R for savage roar, T for tigers fury and my typhoon/mighty bash is on e. For movement keys I do use WASD but I have rebound my strafe keys to A and D.

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
Strengths:
1. High burst damage ST and AoE
2. Role diversity
3. Stampeding Roar (although guardian gets a better one)
4. High mobility overall
5. Survivability with bear + Survival instincts in high damage situations
Weaknesses:
Lack of raid utility outside of roar
legendary dependent
rotation can feel unrewarding without procs at times
--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? If you're a healer, please explain what heals you use in what situations. for opener: Stealth -> rake -> savage roar -> incarn+artifact+tigers fury -> shred -> rip -> shred to 5 cp bite (repeat during the entire incarn and only bloodtalons if you need to refresh bleeds, this assumes you also are running bloodtalons though.) Outside of incarn you maintain your rip and rake while keeping them buffed up and dumping energy into shreds and bites outside of that. You use your tigers fury off cd but plan ahead and use up your energy before hand. You do this because tigers fury gives 60 energy and a damage buff. Priority is to have a 95%+ uptime on your rake and rip (assuming no downtime from intermissions) while consistently keeping an eye on your energy for tigers fury and using your artifact off cd. You can hold it for maybe 5-10 seconds if tigers fury or incarn is coming off cd.

--Does your character have all of his artifacts? What do your artifacts look like for your alternate specs? I have every artifact but I only ever put any points into guardian weapon due to a main tank stepping down in an old guild during nighthold. I prefer to purely be used as a dps in a raid team but would be willing to work on a resto offset if required.

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.
I have raided on feral all of legion and kept working hard to improve my parses. I had a really rough start with feral because I was new to mythic raiding and at the time it was a more complex rotation. To top it off I had really bad legendary rng and was blessed with a Sephuz for my first legendary. My next couple of leggos were not very good and later burnt out farming to eventually get a good legendary.
--Please provide an up-to-date picture of your UI (from a non-terrible site) here. List your hotkeys if they aren't easily viewable or a mod is preventing them from being viewed.
https://i.gyazo.com/c2be1c3bd848d1cc305 ... 42a5a0.jpg
thrash is shift 6 but is not listed

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding. Weakauras, elvui, advancedinterfaceoptions, and big wigs. I use a couple of weakaura strings.

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class? I use feral discord as well as icyveins (but I take information with a grain of salt and make sure to keep up with other top parsing feral druids such as robosaurus, xanzara and gerke. I try to keep notes as well for my spec and sim often to find the best combination of sets and stats.

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters? Yes I keep up to date with raid encounters as well as keep up with strategies used.

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?
Of course, I keep the best enchants and consumables on me at all times for raiding. I also make sure I am enchanted with the best stuff.
Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)

--Vanilla:

--Burning Crusade:

--Wrath of the Lich King:

--Cataclysm

--Mists of Pandaria
SoO (not positive on which difficulty i reached however)
--Warlords of Draenor
Did a decent amount of heroic highmaul and HFC, did not raid too much of BRF
--Legion
Full clear mythic EN, 2/3 mythic ToV, 5/10 mythic NH. 6/9 mythic ToS
Details

--Please post a link to a recent WoL/WCL report. This is a must-have.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... wind/flewf - sadly I do not have anything within the last 2 months recent, however I have high parses ranging from ToS back to NH. I am confident in my ability as a dps to keep up with top parsing players and to stay on top of my game.

--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)? <Faith in Fools> Was my first mythic raiding guild. It went very well and we were successful getting cutting edge in EN, sadly we had roster problems off and on and couldn't hold a permanent 20 person mythic raid team. We would always lose like 4+ people in the span of like 2 weeks, we were on a dead server as well so it didn't help recruitment. After moving to Stormrage the guild shortly disbanded later after losing a large amount of it's membership. (also hey adrador o/)

After this I joined <Infallible> for most of ToS but I just didn't like the raiding atmosphere, people argued a bit and there was some drama with guildies as well. The schedule was 2 nights and I'm more of a 3 night person myself. After that I planned on joining a guild called <Champion>. At this point I was feeling the ToS Legion burnout and they were on mythic KJ progression. I was interested in finishing out ToS with them but about a week later while I was still on bench for KJ, they moved to horde and I had decided to just take a break from the game. Now I am coming back refreshed and ready for Antorus.
Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?
I love role diversity in things like dungeons, I'm not a multirole player mostly in raiding but I have before. I love shapeshifting and also just being a feral cat. I really enjoy the class fantasy that comes with a druid especially feral. Also Feral has had a skillcap that I enjoy.

--Are you receptive to criticism?
Of course, I am always willing to receive any kind of suggestions and ideas to help me improve my play. I hope there are suggestions to improve my play.

And above all I hope to be given a chance to try out in Antorus progression! Thank you for reading my application =).

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Flewf - Feral Druid Application
PostPosted: November 24th, 2017, 3:21 pm 
Recruiter

Hi Floof

Thanks for submitting an application to Ouroboros. The recruitment team will be reviewing the application to see if you're a good fit here at Ouroboros. We'll contact you via battlenet or forum post if we have any questions or need anything else from you. Have a lovely weekend!

Regards

Dookies

dookie#1491

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 25th, 2017, 3:46 pm 

At this time ive come to a conclusion that I just am not enjoying legion enough right now to come back and raid, sorry for taking up your time. i hope if I apply in a future expansion where I am enjoying myself I can try out again

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: November 25th, 2017, 4:57 pm 

Rip :(

Offline Profile