All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Closed - Paravoce - Resto druid
PostPosted: April 17th, 2018, 10:20 pm 

Application Questions

Basics

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec?
Paravoce, Night elf resto druid
--Please provide your profile link from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/ of the character you're applying on.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... e/paravoce

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I've been playing on and off for years, playing Legion without breaks unlike past expansions where I've fallen off sometime during.

--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+)

--What time zone do you live in?
PST, Server time,

--Do you have any other worthwhile 100's? (Name, Class, and Server)
Chibe-Frostmourne
Menchie-Frostmourne

Playstyle

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move?
I use a combination of both, mostly moving with my left hand on the keyboard and using my spells with my right hand off my mouse.

--What are your keybinds?
I usually use 1-= because I use a razor naga and I'm able to reach to said numbers.

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
Resto druids are amazing for heals over time spells as well as having spot 1minute cds.

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? If you're a healer, please explain what heals you use in what situations.
Double rejuves on the people who are going to take a significant amount of damage, wilgrowthing when needed but not off cd since it consumes a fair amount of mana. Swiftmends are for the people who need to be quickly healed pref doing so with other hots rolling. Lifeblooms should be on the tanks. Efflo should be put down preferably during innverate but for the most part, when it falls off.
--Does your character have all of his artifacts? What do your artifacts look like for your alternate specs?
I have a fair bear spec as well as feral but I wouldn't consider them "raid ready"

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.
I've played bear in heroic antorus runs but nothing in mythic other than resto.

--Please provide an up-to-date picture of your UI (from a non-terrible site) here. List your hotkeys if they aren't easily viewable or a mod is preventing them from being viewed.
http://puu.sh/A5x8I/6f99f1f646.jpg
--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding.
I use exorsus raid tools, bigwigs, and weakauras depending on what the boss/raid requires.

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class?
I'm constantly looking an dcomparing myself to other resto druids on logs. Keep in mind most top healing logs are ones that have excessive amounts of pad but it's still worth to look elsewhere.

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters?
Of course, doing outside research is always key. Every guild does things differently but it's always nice to do research alone to have some what of an idea on what to expect.

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?
Yes, of course.

Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)

--Vanilla: N/A

--Burning Crusade:N/A

--Wrath of the Lich King:N/A

--Cataclysm N/A

--Mists of PandariaN/A

--Warlords of Draenor I started WoD around the end of the HFC deadzone and of course got cutting edge before Legion launched.

Details

--Please post a link to a recent WoL/WCL report. This is a must-have.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Xw ... pe=healing

--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)?
I've hopped aroudn quite a bit lately after getting cutting edge with Honestly in their alt run.
Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?
I've been a resto druid for quite a while, if I didnt main it I at least kept it up to speed to play it decently in raids.
--Are you receptive to criticism?
I'm always open to constructive criticism any tips anyone can throw my way.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Paravoce - Resto druid
PostPosted: May 12th, 2018, 8:16 pm 
Recruiter

We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to fill out an application. Unfortunately at this time we have decided not to move forward with your application. We wish you the best of luck.

dookie#1491

Offline Profile