All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Closed - Tantreyetal (R Druid)
PostPosted: May 8th, 2018, 11:52 pm 

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec?
Tantreyetal, NE Druid Resto

--Please provide your profile link
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... antreyetal

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Day 1

--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+)

--What time zone do you live in?
PST

--Do you have any other worthwhile 100's? (Name, Class, and Server)
I have a disc priest that has done heroic most every week of Antorus, but I have no mythic raiding experience on her (Calisten)
110 of every class except 100 mage and warrior

Playstyle

--What are your keybinds?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf0LoLguChM

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
Resto druids have been pretty solid all expansion

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? If you're a healer, please explain what heals you use in what situations.
Any time WG will do its full healing it's #1, then OOC procs, keep lifebloom up, rejuv before damage, etc.

--Does your character have all of his artifacts? What do your artifacts look like for your alternate specs?
I'm closing in on all of them for all 4 specs.

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.
Resto is what I got all my cutting edges on this expansion. I have tanked some 15s but nothing serious raid wise.

--Please provide an up-to-date picture of your UI (from a non-terrible site) here. List your hotkeys if they aren't easily viewable or a mod is preventing them from being viewed.
Most everything I have bound to my mouse and either the middle buttons or the six buttons, and some combination of shift or alt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf0LoLguChM

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding.
So many...WA, DBM, Loot Council, Skada, Bartender, VuhDo, etc. etc. etc. I'm enough of a programmer that I made some custom WAs for when the person in front of me on Fallen Avatar had 4-6 stacks it'd give me a warning to get ready to hop in.

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class?
Oh yah, I troll the resto druid discord constantly when on progression. Resto druids are extremely fortunate, it's a fantastic resource. Hell I even ran in to Joshpriest from method on there, and he was kind enough to answer a few of the messages I sent him.

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters?
Oh yah, my last raid with DLAMG was the first night we barely limped in to P3 M-Argus. I'm missing a few achieves though, as they'd recruited Leafcast because I'd given them a lot of notice that I was likely not going to be able to finish the tier.

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?
Oh yah, I run EXRT and remind people if they're missing stuff.

Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)

--Vanilla: Molten Core, tried leading my own run
--Burning Crusade: Guild Leader
--Wrath of the Lich King: Guild Leader
--Cataclysm: Guild Leader
--Mists of Pandaria: Solo, casual
--Warlords of Draenor: Did some normal HFC, nothing serious
--Legion: Cutting Edge on every tier

Details
--Please post a link to a recent WoL/WCL report. This is a must-have.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MT ... hJ#fight=1
I have more recent ones but those last few weeks of M-KJ progression was when I was on my best game

--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)?
DLAMG, got Cutting Edge Helya/Gul'Dan/KJ with them, can't make the raid times any more
Proper Villains--failed my trial lol, I played like horseshit because I was so nervous. It was bad. Fortunately DLAMG scooped me up and I got M-KJ with them :-)
Uncommon Sense--They didn't have it together enough to get a pre-nerf Gul'dan kill. They're not a bad guild but they...just have to 5% of things differently.

Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?
I've played 'em all.
--Are you receptive to criticism?
Yah, that's not an issue. Took me half a lifetime to learn, but I wouldn't have made it two tiers in DLAMG if I hadn't been working hard to get better.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Tantreyetal (R Druid)
PostPosted: May 12th, 2018, 8:17 pm 
Recruiter

We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to fill out an application. Unfortunately at this time we have decided not to move forward with your application. We wish you the best of luck.

dookie#1491

Offline Profile