All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Bigsavvy
PostPosted: May 27th, 2018, 12:33 am 

Basics

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec?
Bigsavvy, Pandarian, Monk, Mistweaver

--Please provide your profile link from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/ of the character you're applying on.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... e/bigsavvy

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
a bit in BC but started up again toward the end of WOD

--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+)
25-30

--What time zone do you live in?
PST

--Do you have any other worthwhile 100's? (Name, Class, and Server)
Bigsav, Warrior, Proudmoore

Playstyle

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move?
I have a Razor Naga and use its keybinds and also around the keys WASD

--What are your keybinds?
1-12 and keys around my movement keys wasd

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
The Mistweaver Monk is a Hybrid healer that can provide good single target heals as well as Bust AOE heealing on the go. They lack the utility of other healers.

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? If you're a healer, please explain what heals you use in what situations.
No set rotation except RnM on CD. EF when raid wide dmg goes out with vivify casts on low health targets, immediately after. EnM on low health targets, as a single target heal. I almost never use effuse except to gain stack for my artifact ability which should be used on low health targets.

--Does your character have all of his artifacts? What do your artifacts look like for your alternate specs?
yes, On all specs with WW at 75 traits and BM at 70

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.
I play all specs with moderate expertise in WW and BM.

--Please provide an up-to-date picture of your UI (from a non-terrible site) here. List your hotkeys if they aren't easily viewable or a mod is preventing them from being viewed.
https://ibb.co/fe7tbT

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding.
Bigwigs, TMW, WA, Exorsus Raid Tools, Angry Assignments, and elvui

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class?
yes, I check out the Peak of Serenity website and discord. I also like to watch BFA and POV videos

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters?
yes

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?
yes

Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)

--Warlords of Draenor
some HFC xp

--Legion
4/7 EN, 0/3 ToV, 9/10 NH, 7/9 ToS, 10/11 AtBT

Details

--Please post a link to a recent WoL/WCL report. This is a must-have.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26424611

--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)?
TCF-aggramar, Full Tilt Ahead-Proudmoore, EK-Proudmoore, Psyche-Proudmoore
I'm Currently, In Psyche But we've decided to stop progression due to attendance and roster issues.

Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?
I initially chose Monk to tank as a BM, but the guild I was in at the time needed a healer, and because I had previous xp as a healer on my Druid, I decided to fill the spot as a MW.

--Are you receptive to criticism?
yes

Attachments:
WoWScrnShot_052618_233900.jpg
WoWScrnShot_052618_233900.jpg [ 3.57 MiB | Viewed 256 times ]
 Offline Profile