All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Hiro's application.
PostPosted: June 13th, 2018, 11:29 pm 

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec? Hïro Void Elf Sin rogue

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I have played since early BC started to raid early WoTLK

--What is your real life age? 21 almost 22

--What time zone do you live in? Mountain (Utah)

--Do you have any other worthwhile 110's? I'm a huge altoholic. I have a hunter at 946 monk at 953 and a pally at 961 with tank off spec

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move? KEYBOARD TURNERS UNITE! No but forreal I use keyboard for minimal non reactionary movements use the mouse for quick movements (avoiding mechanics)

--What are your key binds? All 7 buttons on my razer mouse q,e,r,a1,a2,a3,x,`,s1,s2,c1,f,r,t
--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
Strengths: High Damage, Really solid utility, Interrupt, Really high mobility
Weaknesses: Not getting poison bomb procs

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? If you're a healer, please explain what heals you use in what situations. On pull, pre-pot vendetta garrote
toxic blade kingsbane rupture, build 5 cp envenom once shoulder proc wears off vanish build 5 cp (pray to god for a poison bomb proc) build 5 cp envenom then pretty much keep up rupture garrote and try to keep up surge of toxins at all times.

--Does your character have all of his artifacts? What do your artifacts look like for your alternate specs? All 3 specs are 75
--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs. Raided every tier as a rogue since like ICC 25 H

--Please provide an up-to-date picture of your UI (from a non-terrible site) https://imgur.com/dru4ijW

--What add-ons do you use? Elv-UI DBM Details Weakauras simulation craft pawn RC lootcouncil

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class? Usually I use the rogue discord or ask other rogues i know at this point i have all my BiS gear or close to it just need higher ilvl versions (mythic titanforge etc.)

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters? oh yea i always ptr/beta test and watch and learn from videos and ask people who know the fights better than I do

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get? Yes that is vital always

Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)

ICC 25h-NH heroic. Mythic HFC BRF Highmaul SoO

--Please post a link to a recent WoL/WCL report. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... /h%C3%AFro

--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)? Something Epic (Area 52) I left because it was my home for years but after our GM Box passed away it stopped being a home and I just left and went alliance with Adrador and after that i just bounced around trade chat guilds until now.

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it? I loved the class fantasy it was my first love because as a child being a stealthy ninja was cool to me so ive just stuck with ever since and im pretty good at it, and wanna move to the hardcore/semi hardcore level of raiding again.

--Are you receptive to criticism? You have to be to be in a guild that wants to progress without it, you cant progress

--Also I did raid with you guys do to attendance issues 6-13-18 and I would say I did good for having minimal mythic EXP.

Offline Profile