All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Dattack - mage
PostPosted: June 25th, 2018, 2:04 pm 

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec?
Dattack, nightborne, mage, fire

--Please provide your profile link from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/ of the character you're applying on.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... on/dattack

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since the end of WOTLK

--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+)

--What time zone do you live in?

Moving to the west coast, will be pacific time

--Do you have any other worthwhile 100's? (Name, Class, and Server)
I have at least 15 char lvl 110, but in heroic raiding condition

Damnyou, warlock, azralon
Dattacky. paladin, Azralon
Doromu, paladin, proudmoore
Dotall, warlock, proudmoore

Playstyle

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move?
I use keybinds for spells and mouse extra buttons to move around

--What are your keybinds?
1 through 8 and F1 through f8 for spells

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
Mage strength is versatility, often helping with mechanics. High burst dps also serves well for certain fights.

Legion was not a good expansion for mages imo, hopefully it will change back to normal in BFA

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? If you're a healer, please explain what heals you use in what situations.
for mages the priority is to never stop casting, placing hard cast pyroblast procs was fun

--Does your character have all of his artifacts? What do your artifacts look like for your alternate specs?
I had to use all 3 specs for progression, all 3 are raid ready

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.
I can play all 3 specs depending on its performance for each encounter. Having that said, frost is my least favorite.

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding.

Lootcouncil, angry assignments, SUF, weakauras 2, bigwigs, bestinslot

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class?
Alteredtime for class discussion, Warcraft logs to study other mages strat

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters?
It goes without saying. Yet, every guild I have been a part of have 1 or 2 players that ...

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?
That is the reason I have so many alts, to have all professions max out and be prepared for raid.

Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)

--Vanilla:
DNR

--Burning Crusade:
DNR

--Wrath of the Lich King:
Cleared on heroic

--Cataclysm
Cleared on heroic with exception of ragnaros, we got him down to 20 % before the next raid opened.

--Mists of Pandaria
cleared on mythic

--Warlords of Draenor
cleared on mythic

Details

--Please post a link to a recent WoL/WCL report. This is a must-have.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... on/dattack

--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)?
I changed guilds several times when they decided to quit raiding. Raiding is the only reason why I play this game. This time is different, since I am moving from the east to the west coast, I need to find a new raiding team with a similar time zone.

Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?
I like ranged dps because I can see the fight and the mechanics. I used to play melee class and it was not fun to only see the boss legs.

--Are you receptive to criticism?
Absolutely, other people are usually better than us in point out our mistakes ;)

Offline Profile