All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Eltigre WW Monk Application
PostPosted: August 14th, 2018, 6:31 pm 

-- How did you find out about the guild?
Currently in the guild on an alt (Stormtitan ENH Shaman) and have been friends with
Reverie, Josheboy, and Safemode for a long time.

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec?
Eltigré Human Monk MS WW OS BM.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ore/eltigré

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I have been playing World of Warcraft on and off since the end of Burning Crusade.

--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+)

--What time zone do you live in?
Central

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move?
I mainly have everything keybound to my mouse and to my keypad. I use my keypad to move since it has a joy stick.

--What are your keybinds?
Numb pad 0-9 - + and 1-0 on the key board is all bound

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
As a WW monk i have high mobility and good aoe and single target damage. The one thing with BFA that's makes a huge change is not having strike of the windlord as a huge burst damage ability, other than that the play style has hardly changed and is still a solid all around spec.

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? Tiger palm as filler blackout kick, rising sun kick, and fists of fury when available. For Aoe Storm, Earth, and Fire use Fists of Fury and spam Spinning Crane Kick.

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.
I have played WW and BM in Mythic Raids in previous expansions and have always excelled at both.

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding.
DBM, Skada, Elv ui, Weak Auras

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class? Yes, I use Icy Veins, and Peak of Serenity for monk.

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters?
Yes i watch all videos and read up on all mechanics of every fight.

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?
Yes.

Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)

--Vanilla: None

--Burning Crusade:None

--Wrath of the Lich King:TOC 10 & 25 man ICC 10 & 25 both on normal and heroic

--Cataclysm: TOFW 2/2 Norm BWD 6/6 Norm FL 7/7 Norm 6/7 Heroic BOT 5/5 Norm 2/5 Heroic DS 8/8 Norm 6/8 Heroic (all 10 man)

--Mists of Pandaria: TOES 4/4 3/4 Heroic Norm HOF 6/6 Norm MSV 6/6 Norm 6/6 Heroic TOT 13/13 Norm SOO 14/14 Norm 8/14 Heroic 14/14 Mythic (all 10 man)

--Warlords of Draenor: HM 7/7 Heroic 5/7 Mythic BRF 10/10 Heroic 4/10 Mythic HFC 13/13 Heroic 10/13 Mythic

--Legion: EN 6/7 Heroic NH 10/10 Norm

Offline Profile