All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Closed - Tristax - Unholy DK
PostPosted: January 20th, 2019, 4:53 pm 

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec?

Tristax, Human, Death Knight, Unholy

--Please provide your profile link from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/ of the character you're applying on.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... re/Tristax

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

I've been playing wow on and off since vanilla.

--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+)

--What time zone do you live in?

EST

--Do you have any other worthwhile 120's? (Name, Class, and Server)

Mattdaemon, DH, Proudmoore
Apock, DK, Hyjal

Playstyle

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move?

I use a combination of both for activating abilities and movement.

--What are your keybinds?

1-6
Shift 1-5
Q E F G
My mouse buttons:
Num 0-9, Num - and +

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?

Strengths:
High burst single target and AoE damage
High spread AoE damage
Utility

Weaknesses:
Mobility
Mobility
Mobility
Sustained single target damage

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? If you're a healer, please explain what heals you use in what situations.

Depends on the situation, for single target keep up festering wounds and disease while using deathcoil to keep runic corruption up. For aoe mainly keep disease up, death and decay scourge strike/clawing shadow spam and epidemic with runic power.

--What is the level of your Heart of Azeroth neck?

Currently 37 but will be 38 by Tuesday.

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.

I excel at every spec. I've mained every single spec at some point during the previous expansions or BFA. For mythic+ I exclusively tank.

--Please provide an up-to-date picture of your UI (from a non-terrible site) here. List your hotkeys if they aren't easily viewable or a mod is preventing them from being viewed.

https://imgur.com/a/2baXHP6

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding.

DBM, Weakauras, details, Simc, Exorsus, elvui.

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class?

I'm constantly checking for any new tweaks or changes to my class and looking to better my playstyle and/or character to compete with other high end DPS and DKs. I mainly use discord, warcraftlogs, wowprogress, bloodmallet, youtube and raidbots for simming.

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters?

I don't expect to have my hand held, I'll come prepared with complete knowledge of every fight, although experience is everything and maxing DPS is usually done with attempts on the boss (when and where to pop CDs etc).

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?

Yes, I'll have all my consumables and enchants/gems equipped.

Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)

--Vanilla: Raided from MC to AQ40

--Burning Crusade: Raided up to Mount Hyjal

--Wrath of the Lich King: Raided from Naxx to ICC

--Cataclysm: Raided Firelands and Dragon Soul

--Mists of Pandaria: Raided Mogu'shan Vaults up to Siege of Org.

--Warlords of Draenor: Raided Mythic Highmaul up to Hellfire Citadel.

--Legion: During legion I only raided hardcore during first tier Emerald Nightmare and had to take a break due to work.

Details

--Please post a link to a recent Warcraftlogs report. This is a must-have.

Heroic:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4

Mythic:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1

--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)?

Duplicity Gaming: They decided to server transfer horde for the new tier, my friend and I who is also applying decided to stay since we have reallife friends and alts on this server.

Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?

Decided to try out deathknight during wrath and always liked the class theme and playstyle. Although I didn't start maining DK until Cataclysm due to the need of a maintank in the guild.

--Are you receptive to criticism?

Of course, I except to receive criticism if I am committing or if I've committed a mistake and look to correct it ASAP. I'm constantly looking at logs to see if I'm taking any extra damage.

Offline Profile