All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Drezalina-Havoc DH
PostPosted: November 17th, 2019, 1:34 am 

Basics

--What is your character's name, race, class, and primary spec?
> Drezalina, Night Elf, Demon Hunter, Havoc with a splash of Vengeance

--Please provide your profile link from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/ of the character you're applying on.
> https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /drezalina

--How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
> 9-10 years

--What is your real life age? (Under 18, 18-25, 25-30, 30+)
> 30+

--What time zone do you live in?
> Mountain

--Do you have any other worthwhile 120's? (Name, Class, and Server)
> Quite a few but none worthwhile yet

Playstyle

--Do you predominantly (one or the other) activate spells and abilities using your keyboard/buttons on your mouse or by clicking the spells on the screen? Do you use your mouse or your keyboard (or a combination) to move?
> 12 button mouse
> movement i'd say is combo of keyboard and mouse

--What are your keybinds?
> 1-12 as well as Shift+1-12

--What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class are?
> Good sustain and ST damage. Exceptional burst aoe when needed. Only weakness is other classes can bring same or more damage. Being melee means sometimes its overlooked for ranged classes unless raid doesn't have its Chaos Brand for magic damage increase.

--For your main spec, what is your rotation (and/or priority system)? If you're a healer, please explain what heals you use in what situations.
> Blade Dance, Immo aura when taken, Eye Beam, Chaos Strike, then Demon's Bite
> When using meta, if you have the chaotic transformation trait, you would want to Eye beam before blade dance-blade dance-pop meta-blade dance-eye beam then go about your priorities.

--What is the level of your Heart of Azeroth neck?
>70

--Describe your experience and ability with each of your specs.
>Started it in legion but most played dk until antorus the starting playing it a lot more even though it was kinda boring at that time. In BFA played it along with dk still but enjoyed it playstyle more so stuck with it. Mostly I have been doing heroic Ep as havoc and running M+ every week alternating between Havoc or Vengeance.

--Please provide an up-to-date picture of your UI (from a non-terrible site) here. List your hotkeys if they aren't easily viewable or a mod is preventing them from being viewed.
> No pic but just standard bliz ui since it gives basically all the info I need to pay attention to for my class.

--What add-ons do you use? Please name the ones that are of particular interest to your class or raiding.
> DBM
> Details
> Method Dungeon Tools (just starting to try)
> Weakaura 2 (not currently turned on since no major need)
> Angry Keystone
> Azerite Tooltip

--Do you regularly investigate the details of your class and spec outside the game? If yes, what sites do you use and what do they offer you? If no, why do you not try to find out all the information you can about your class?
> Fel Hammer discord for any important new theorycrafting and simming
> Warcraftlogs to see what how others time ability use and builds for each fight
> Wowhead guide to refresh and read how different builds play if a patch pushes one to be better that current tier build.

--The only thing the raid leader should have to explain to an applicant is the actual guild's strategy on a certain boss fight. With that said, will you come to a progression raid having already watched videos on every boss fight you will be encountering and read any available information relevant to encounters?
> Yes, generally watch fatboss videos of new fights that are soon to come out and after if there were any changes that happened between ptr videos and live.

--Will you come to raids with full consumables and the best gems/enchants you can get?
> Yes, no reason not to

Raiding Experience in World of Warcraft (At content level)

--Vanilla: N/A

--Burning Crusade: N/A

--Wrath of the Lich King: Start of my WoW Career. Only 10 N LK kill while current.

--Cataclysm: 10 N BWD and BoT Clear. 10 H Halfus Kill. Then computer blew so hiatus for rest of expac.

--Mists of Pandaria: 10 H ToT (Animus, Lei Shin, Raden not killed while current), 10 H Seige (Thok, Paragon, Garrosh not killed before mythic introduced)-down hill from here

--Warlords of Draenor: H Highmaul, Mythic Kargath, H BRD, H HFC, 3/10 M HFC (sad times)

--Legion: AoTC all legion raids

Details

--Please post a link to a recent Warcraftlogs report. This is a must-have.
> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pW ... amage-done

--What guilds have you been in (name and server) and why did you leave (or plan on leaving)?
> Ex Cinis Cineris-Maelstrom (MoP)= Raid team fell apart, my prime of raiding I wish to get back towards. Dirty Rotten Imbeciles-Maelstrom (Pre WoD-Legion End)=Progression was going nowhere fast and I wanted a challenge again. Lets Be Pals (BFA start)= Raid team deteriorated at M Vectis prog so left with Trisellyn and Vagabondjay to keep playing with them, just now I want back into real raiding progression. Currently am a casual in guild just chilling out.

Personality

--Why did you initially choose your character/class? What do you like most about it?
> Played WC3 back in the day so knew who Illidan was. Of all my current toons I enjoyed the playstyle, how it flowed and the mobility of the class.

--Are you receptive to criticism?
>Yes, Tris likes to say I can pull more when I occassionally tank M+.

Offline Profile