All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Today 2k21 everyone wants to use the stick
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2020, 6:42 pm 

Anyone else feel as they green together with Nba 2k21 Mt the stick randomly? Like if im more out of hands with aimming the stick it greens, however once I feel like im exact it's never green. I would honestly rather they just left it how it was. The shooter bar wasn't even a problem for any player I spoke to this season. Unusual question: has anybody found any new-name builds? I am assuming we're slowly running out of chances but I figured they would add a couple within the new pie charts merely to throw the rare build neighborhood a bone.

Hopefully thats a reflection of the fact that mid 70's is JUST good enough to strike shots consistently. Will take some getting used too. Seems like 75 is past years 60 (and that's the way it shouldv'e been all together ). In saying that, will only take two weeks to the park community to whinge about how challenging shooting is. I mean I jumped mike to not change it so perhaps he will only hit the complainers with"get better ratings."

Now 2k21 everyone wants to use the rod and says it stinks. If you don't like the stick just go back to using button. Nothing from your MyCareer/Neighbourhood will. What do you define as adequate handles? I would say its entirely dependant on whether you mean'conduct an offense' grips, or'secondary chunk handler' handles or'I will blowby my man into the rim' handles.

Red/Blue looks mad this year. I believe that it could be a insane offball build if you arent a shooting fan. Let me know if you want the construct. I went to download the demo and I dont see it anywhere, anyone know what I want to do/what I could be doing wrong I dont ever see it? After coming back today with a transparent head, is anyone else changing their initial thoughts of the demonstration? It needs some work as it isnt perfect, but this is one of those things where people just need to be the best at things without working for it.

Edit: I'll upload screenshots later but wow. Same exact build vs 2k20 and it has way lower physical features, terrible defensive ratings and rebounding ratings except for the perimeter d. The weird thing is it has like 3 or 4 finishing badges and 21 higher standing dip? . .im rlly thankful for the standing dunk boost cuz I always believed it's dumb I have a 99 vert but seldom jump in the paint but wow I can not believe how they trashed the undersized pure red's defense and rebounding.

No greater feeling than blocking those 7'3 centers at the apex lol. . .oh well. Please have an choice to return to the older shot meter at the complete game. New one is too see through and big for me personally. I saw something where they would have options. Together with the devs keeping everything secret, I should have understood the demo would have been precisely the same as 20. It feels like they put zero effort to the current 2k. Then the fact after the demo released the devs stayed silent as though they do not care at all. They should be ashamed of themselves. I'll wait and cheap mt nba 2k21 see the next gen is I am not wasting time on this pointless demo/current gen 2k.

Offline Profile