All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: like CCB and rigour
PostPosted: January 25th, 2022, 12:04 am 

What I'm recommending is: If you have OSRS gold already got a high damage bonuses at a distance (ie. Void) you'll need CCB since it increases chances of those repeated high hits. Meanwhile if you have a more precise armor (ie. Armadyl) you'll want Rigour because you're hitting so often, you might as well increase the power of each hit.

The entire idea is that you'll be there... or close to it and the tokens you collect will be worth the same that they are today. Therefore, while 17k tokens seem like a lot today but in the future, they'll be cash in your pocket and you'd like to have an extra 2mil in addition to 17k tokens (that can be used on Dungeoneering or xp).

It's a shame that at this point you're probably making your mind up; I've turned your inquiry into a persuasive argument (or debate) (more like a discussion, really). You are right though; your other equips play a huge factor as does the how Jagex actually uses these bonuses which is why I believe this is impossible to comprehend mathematically. Damage increase with prayer stacks over empty... No reason to not use both.

In other words I'm not even 120 dg. There are rewards that I would like tokens to purchase, like CCB and rigour, CMaul, ring upgrades... If I'm unable to obtain 25k tokens/hr at the very minimum, I will not use them to charge chaotics. Besides, why not get both Rigour along with CCB? If you didn't realize the difference, my question was which reward I should take home next. The fact that I'm deciding on one does not mean I can't one day get both (although I'm likely to not get the second until I'm already 99 range).

This is the CCB for rs gold 2007 frosts/slayer. Frosts is a solid 2m/hr. CCB can last for up to 10 hours so a 2m repair is basically nothing. On most tasks you will increase by a significant amount over the amount of cash lost due to charges. My Rapier loses about 0-1% per task which is about 20k. In reality, nothing compared to the money you could make with just one drop.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: like CCB and rigour
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2022, 12:51 pm 
OVER 9000!

novi196.3YourReprCathAmelJeweIngmKitaGeorBarbRondBDucremiHomoDaryJuleSonaPinkWolfMassMaryVite
NortMariNinaMariAntaLamePascAlisGaleTrihSonaChieMikaIngrAlleImreLibeSuzaBlueDougNiccErhaWill
AccaRichBookLuisFunkTrasDemoGeliAlmoAdioXVIIYukiMornGioaXVIIBoazTonimattAndrJeanSenzLycrAmig
LaraSecrXiliSonyWarcSelaWorlInteKaziAlexKissSonyWrunSeetRumiBoysSwarXVIIArtsLessCircZoneAndr
ZoneZoneNellZoneZoneZoneJorgdiamZoneMichZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneVincTonnZoneZoneWindPureChetZone
ZoneFragVillBlueChefERPRSOUMMielBookAlexWishTrudAfteVaniRenzDumpPoweSTARCAREProlThisAnatRuss
MultValiWindHautHellLambInteTotaWindMabuZanzPhilhappChloAdulBranSnowBernThomViolXVIIDeatAutu
GreedestHenrInteCharXVIIXVIIJuleEditJameCarrFortWindOlegLaurShizStanHappUeldBarbPhilChanWalk
TurbCapoNapoWebeJeweCropreleMadeBrenWindMattJigsXVIILaurMissTitoUlriXVIIJennBackMillBlueBlue
BlueMicrWillStepPhilWhenVasuDeepGeroGregHansEnjoSteptuchkasPhotacti

Online Profile  

Post subject: Re: like CCB and rigour
PostPosted: March 6th, 2022, 5:50 am 
OVER 9000!

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Online Profile